Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Slight Break...Will Return Very Soon

Greetings Nomes,

I just wanted to let you know that this week is unfortunately a little rough for me with work and travel but there should be new posts by the end of the week.

Posts coming soon include reviews of the new Tennis, Leonard Cohen (FINALLY going to get this up!?), Sleigh Bells, Lambchop, a few lesser known bands I think you'll enjoy, and Lord knows what else will come across my auditory sensories in the near future.

Follow me on twitter at @jclyne56 and I will notify you there as soon as I have some new posts up. If you're not already, you can also follow me on This Is My Jam at http://www.thisismyjam.com/#./jclyne56 for fairly consistent updates of songs I'm currently digging.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment