Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

New Video: Jim James - A New Life

Last week I told you about Jim James' (My Morning Jacket) stellar solo album Regions of Light and Sound of God. At the end of the post, I included the audio to one of my favorite tracks of this new year, "A New Life," which I have been enamored with since the 1st time I heard it.

Today, James gives us a video for this epic tune. Can't say I ever expected him to have some backup dancers in a video but when in Rome! I have to admit when he opens the door to see the apparent object of his affection, I immediately thought about Hot Tub Time Machine when they keep uttering "great white buffalo." Obviously, the image doesn't perfectly match but nonetheless it's what I thought of and caused a little enjoyment.

Great video that fits well with the song's theme. Great great tune Mr. James. Scope it below....


No comments:

Post a Comment