Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Video: Tame Impala - Mind Mischief (Kinda NSFW)

Shockingly, the parents of another one of my favorite albums of 2012 (Full list here), Tame Impala's Lonerism, have released a new a video for "Mind Mischief."

**Be aware, there is mild (animated) nudity featured in the second half of the video when things get a little trippy**

I can't help but think of the "Take me to Pleasure Town" scene from Anchorman with this video, just more acid-like than overly comedic.

Unfortunately, I was late to pick up Lonerism so there is a good chance in the very near future I will truly understand how I vastly underrated this album with my list. Nonetheless, check out the video below and remember back to the days in school when you had one of those hot teachers that countless writers and bands have used as inspiration (i.e., Van Halen and Varisty Blues). Not all of us could be as lucky as this kid, though...maybe...depending on your interpretation.


No comments:

Post a Comment