Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Video: Black Books - Favorite Place

Things are really coming together for my fellow Austinites, Black Books. Fresh off having "The Big Idea" featured in a recent episode of Californication (and getting its own official video) and the release of last weeks Aquarena EP (which I will post on once I straighten out my Bandcamp issues), Black Books just dropped the pretty awesome video for "Favorite Place." This has been a staple of their live shows for the last year or so and glad to hear it made the Aquarena cut.

You can purchase Aquarena on their Bandcamp site HERE. Don't worry, the issues are 100% on my end so you should be good to go.

The video was done by French filmmaker Christophe Thockler. You can check out his stop-motion artistry below along with "Favorite Place." I'm glad some people have the patience to do this sort of stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment