Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Nomes Need More Music!

SO, it has been about 7 years since I last posted. I know you missed me, so during these times of staying at home and not being able to go out, this seemed liked the perfect time to reboot Music for Nomes. My buddy, and concert consigliere, Travis, and I have been talking about this for a few years. I'm excited to announce Travis as my co-contributor for the next phase of Music for Nomes!

It was my mission then, and it is our shared mission now, to only bring positive vibes and share diggable tunes. There are so many amazing artists out there, just because we're not into something doesn't mean you won't be. 

Travis and I have been attending concerts together since 2011. We actually met at a concert, and we've been collecting ticket stubs ever since. Our tastes are fairly similar, with some deviations here and there. How about I let Travis hop in and introduce himself!
-Josh

I appreciate the kind introduction from my brother in arms. As he mentioned, Josh and I have been bonding over music while sharing tunes and concerts for close to a decade now.
While our musical tastes do differ at times, we do share the stance that while all bands may not be for everyone, music is for everyone.
The goal here is to share those that we are fans of in the hope that you would become a fan as well.
I look forward to sharing much more in the very near future.
Cheers,
Travis


Our new site, is going live later this week with some special content

No comments:

Post a Comment