Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All Sorts of Amazing Live Low Roar!


One of my absolute favorite albums of 2011 was the gorgeous and amazing self-titled debut of Low Roar. I have long wondered how these beautiful songs would sound live and look forward to seeing firsthand someday. In the meantime there are a couple of awesome live recordings that were just brought my attention to hold me over until then. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do because this album is still amazing to me.

First, you can read about (and download for free!!!) Low Roar's show at Piano's in NYC on January 19 of this year at NYCtaper. On the site you can also stream "Just A Habit" from this show. I have downloaded and listened and the audio is fantastic!

Then, you DEFINITELY need to check out the acoustic intimate performance Low Roar did for our friends over at BTR (Break Thru Radio). This includes the fantasticly sad "Give Up" and the story behind the song.

Also, it was just posted on the Low Roar Facebook  page that the vinyl was printed a couple of days ago and can be purchased HERE along with the CD or digital download.

No comments:

Post a Comment